High speed Internet, throughout your primary or secondary school, is a win-win for all involved. Wireless technologies now allow you to have high speed and secure Internet throughout your classrooms, libraries, and remote/temporary buildings. And those new technologies offer substantial benefits to all who work and attend the school.
- Student reporting: With classroom applications available to track progress, your student reports are easier.
- Increased security: Monitor the security of your buildings as well as that of your Internet connection.
- Emergency response: Have the ability to contact all staff in case of emergencies.
- Easy installation: Locations where wiring is impossible can now be online.
- Single pane of glass: A dashboard enables easier and quicker changes to the system.
- Easy management: Non-IT staff can help manage the system; auto adjustment of the power and channel settings of the radio frequencies for easy load balancing.
- High security: Autodetect and disable unknown access points; utilize a high level of user role definitions including group, application, location and time of day.
- Simplified policies: Integrate with directory database for assigning user roles.
- Connects the past to the future: Tie into existing WLAN systems, then ensure scalability so the investment is future-proof and can rapidly scale as needed
- Increase interaction: Encourage more collaboration between teachers and students.
- Additional resources: Access online instruction and online testing, multimedia applications, and be able to use tablets, netbooks and digital whiteboards in the classroom.
- Administration access: Reach admin staff in real time for questions, reports or emergencies.
- More collaboration: Enable more students to have Internet access; benefit from more group projects with peers and teachers.
- Digital resources: Increase the research they can do, reach more students with a wider variety of teaching methods.