Plan to Keep Your Business Running, Regardless
Your business needs to keep running throughout any catastrophe, whether it’s a natural disaster, fire, equipment failure, employee error, ransomware or hacker activity. Planning ahead mitigates the risks that can shut down your business, temporarily or for good.
With a good business continuity plan in place, your company benefits by:
- Maintaining your ability to operate and deliver goods/services to your customers
- Mitigating loss of data
- Reducing the risk of a financial loss
- Keeping you in compliance with any regulatory requirements
- Preserving your brand reputation with your clients, vendors and employees
Disaster Recovery Services
After a comprehensive assessment, our IT engineers will identify all IT infrastructure and systems, determine the criticality of each for prioritization, and develop a plan that will minimize disruption to your business should an event occur. In addition, you’ll benefit by:
- Understanding your business’s infrastructure and operations more in depth
- Improved efficiencies with the application of better processes
- Uncovering areas of inefficiency or risk
An ongoing, automatic backup of your company’s data can be achieved efficiently by leveraging any number of cloud, co-location or internal infrastructure depending on your organization’s needs.
- Many varieties of backup software and hardware solutions have been developed for both onsite and offsite systems, and the INNOVEX team can help determine what’s best for your business requirements.
- Off-site replication is safest. If you choose to leverage the cloud, added benefits are that your information can be accessed from anywhere, and the cost is usually far less than setting up a physical redundant system for your files.
We will help you sort this out. Together with the IT engineering team at INNOVEX, you can protect your business from disaster. Contact us today.